Re: [TR] Changing oil to full synthetic

To: rgperry@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Changing oil to full synthetic
From: MMoore8425@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 12:36:22 EDT
I have not put it in my car. However, my Benz E320 requires Mobil One to
maintain the warranty. I was at a gear failure analysis class several years ago

with some lube  engineers from Texaco. I was told that the big feature of  the
synthetics is that the engine will come up to pressure so much faster, and
that bearing wear occurs mostly during startup. The ability to come up to
pressure faster is supposed to extend the bearing life.

Mike Moore