Re: [TR] Autumn classic.-- now rear springs

To: Alex <ambritts@bellsouth.net>, THOMAS FANSHER <tfansher@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Autumn classic.-- now rear springs
From: tom white <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:08:37 +0000
When I removed my front bolt for the rear springs they were rusted in place.
A friend came over who has bucu TR knowledge.  We got under the car with a
torch and heated the head of the bolts.  We heated them until we heard a
"pop". After the pop the bolts came out with very little difficulty.

Best regards,
Tom

Climb to the top of the charts!  Play Star Shuffle:  the word scramble
challenge with star power.