Re: [TR] TR3 back up light question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 back up light question
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 15:20:55 -0700
> do you happen to know what the optional
> light, err lamp,
> looks like?

Unfortunately, No, I don't.  No illustration in the parts catalogue, and no
mention of it in the Lucas catalog.  Not in TRA judging standard either.

Of course, I've seen several "period correct" lamps just as you have, but no
way to know which one is "as original" ... which of course means no one else
can say yours is "wrong" either <G>

I'm planning to mount a nice Wipac to the top of one of the rear bumpers,
perhaps with a halogen bulb in it.

Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net