Re: [TR] GPS NAvigator

To: "Dana P. Henry" <dphenry@wpia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] GPS NAvigator
From: "Jeff Nathanson" <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:12:35 -0400
Henry,

            If you want a basic model with Text To Speech, I bought the
Garmin  255W. Have been using it for about 2 months, and no major problems.
Just don't think the batteries will last for the 4 hours as advertised -
mine have lasted for about 2 to 2.5 hours. So, if you want to use for longer
than average trips in the LBC, install a cigarette lighter.

Thanks,
Jeff N.