Re: [TR] tr nos vs. repros.

To: "Greg Tatarian" <gtwincams@gmail.com>, "Randall"
Subject: Re: [TR] tr nos vs. repros.
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 21:42:53 -0000
Being a 'partsman' in a past life, I'd like to add a point here on identities.
Stanpart branded
stuff really is old but for the UK at least and certainly while Triumphs were
still being made, the
whole BL group slowly moved over to UniPart branding on its parts for all makes
including Morris
Garages products. I think Jaguar may have been the exception - but then Sir
William Lyons never
liked to follow the herd. So if anyone comes across UniPart boxes with an Alpha
alpha alpha digit
digit digit number, its likely to be NQSOOS (not quite so old old stock)

Jonmac

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net