Re: [TR] Spit: Lucas electronic ignition

To: mtgaines@mail.presby.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Spit: Lucas electronic ignition
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 18:46:31 EST
In a message dated 12/20/2008 11:12:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mtgaines@mail.presby.edu writes:

Can you  believe I was driving the TR6 top down yesterday
here in the warm  south?!  Sorry to rub that in.  Yeah,
yeah, I know that cold  weather is back in our forecast in
a couple of  days.

OH Yeah Tim, Rub it in big time!
We got socked in here in NE OHIO right before Thanksgiving and there has
been little relief since!
What's with Global Warming?  Not happening here?  I can't get a  TR down on
the road w/o risking getting a salt spray all over  it!
Darrell
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net