Re: [TR] TR3 tires 6" rims

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 tires 6" rims
From: KingsCreekTrees@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:00:30 EDT
Hi Randall; it's nice to get a bit of support on this! When I was looking
at getting more rubber on the road, I was condemned by most for doing it,
but  clearly you know what it's like to be in such an emergency situation and
the  cars are under-tyred in modern traffic situations. It seems like a more
common,  and accepted, practice in the UK and Australia than in North
America.

Yes, tyre choice makes a big difference. I don't think I could go back to a
 TR with the standard width tyres again. The only disadvantage is having to
have  a different-sized spare to the rest of the tyres. I found a 165 was
very  difficult to fit in the spare wheel slot, so I had a space saver
fitted. I hope  I never have to use it.

Tim Dyer,  Proprietor
Kings Creek Trees and Ornamentals
427 Kings Creek Road,  RR3
Ashton, Ontario, K0A 1B0, Canada
Phone/fax: 613 253 4126 Website: _www.kingscreektrees.com_
(http://www.kingscreektrees.com/)

Proud  member of Landscape Ontario (the Ontario association of Green
Industry  professionals) and the Canadian Nursery Landscape  Association

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net