Re: [TR] TR4 Steering Update

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Steering Update
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:39:26 -0700
> They gave me a printout showing the left caster at 3.0, while the right is
> 0.8.

A 2.2 degree error shouldn't be too hard to spot.  The pivots are something
like 10" apart, which means you are looking for one pivot point to be out of
position by over 1/3 inch (.38" if they are 10" apart).

My first action would be to try to verify the discrepancy ... wouldn't be
the first time that I've caught a "high tech" alignment machine producing
wrong results.

-- Randall

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net