[TR] TR4 carpet installation details

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 carpet installation details
From: <dmericas@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:57:54 +0000
I just got a new carpet set for my TR4 from TRF. It came with no installation
instructions.  My car is somewhat unoriginal in the carpet department.

I'm trying to figure out where all of the various snaps, screws, etc. are
supposed to go so I can determine what hardware to order.  TRF sells an
installation hardware kit, but I still need to know where to install each piece
of hardware.  Can anyone provide some guidance (or better yet a drawing)?

Thanks.

Dean Mericas
Austin, TX
1965 TR4