Re: [TR] TR4 carpet installation details

To: dmericas@austin.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 carpet installation details
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahnee18@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 11:40:02 -0700
On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 11:01 AM, <dmericas@austin.rr.com> wrote:

> ...the front edge of the "rear seat" carpet?

Rereading the question I think I omitted something...

If you're referring to the carpet that covers that sort of parcel shelf...
the vertical portion is glued in place, the flat portion is not glued but
rather held by the series of lift-the-dot fasteners across the back edge --
it, of course, has to be free to be lifted away when undoing the rear
seatback to raise and lower the top.

That semi-circular piece that covers the rearmost section of the tunnel is
also glued down.

Geo

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net