Re: [TR] TRF - poor business practice

To: Brian Lanoway <blanoway@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [TR] TRF - poor business practice
From: Anthony Cascio <allegrorover@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 12:19:05 -0500
Sorry for your problem.
I am not sticking up for TRF, I will say that I have had a great
relationship with them oner the past several years.
I can only imagine that if you are using a bank in Canada CC, that
might be the issue.
Again, not making excuses, but when I returned to the states after a 3
year tour overseas I continued to use a CC from over there, it was
great cause it would take an extra 2 or 3 weeks for them to convert
and send the bill. Sometimes I would even make out with the exchange
rate.
All that probably doesn't make you feel any better, just my experience.

Tony Cascio
58 TR3A
TS27093L
allegrorover@mac.com