Re: [TR] TRF - poor business practice

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TRF - poor business practice
From: Loumetelko@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:35:50 EST
In a message dated 2/16/2010 11:23:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
blanoway@shaw.ca writes:

I need  to apologize first, and then ventwith the hope that it may help
other TRF  customers avoid this situation.

I would applaud, encourage, second the motion a statement from Mark
Bradakis that stated any bashing of suppliers while naming the supplier will
earn
the writer an automatic six month suspension from this hallowed list.   I
have had many bad business or quality issues with various British car
suppliers but I refuse to sink to the childish level that we have just  read.
have always chalked it up to experience.  I will be willing  to wager that
TRF will be very happy without these basher's business.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

Suggested annual donation  $11.47

Triumphs@autox.team.net