Re: [TR] Oil sump Gasket Sealant

To: "D&B Lambert" <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Oil sump Gasket Sealant
From: Geo Hahn <ahwahneetr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 11:10:03 -0700
--===============1853111910==

--0016e6da9342b245d304a4d2a9fd

I'm in the midst of this too -- my plan (unless I am talked out of it) is to
use the Ultra Copper Goo from Permatex on the pan letting it set whilst
upside down on a perfectly flat surface.  Then use Hylomar between the
gasket and the block.

If the copper stuff proves to be a bugger to remove at least I'll be working
on the pan & on the bench, not under the car looking up.

--0016e6da9342b245d304a4d2a9fd

 it) is to use the Ultra Copper Goo from Permatex on the pan letting it set=
 whilst upside down on a perfectly flat surface.=A0 Then use Hylomar betwee=
n the gasket and the block.</div>

be working on the pan &amp; on the bench, not under the car looking up.</di=
v>

triumphs@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive