[TR] TR6 body gap at driver's door

Subject: [TR] TR6 body gap at driver's door
From: McGaheyRx at aol.com (McGaheyRx at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:51:15 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 6/20/2011 10:56:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
triumph74tr6 at yahoo.com writes:

Shimming the body is pretty straight forward.  IMHO, any  professional
restoration shop that can't get it right isn't very  competent.

I don't know how you can say that - everything you do to try to fix ONE bad
 door gap will affect every other gap on the car - I doubt seriously if
anyone  who has done this, even if they are very successful and good at it,
would say it  is "straight forward"

Don't let a door gap steer you away from an otherwise good car.  It  can be
fixed....just takes time and money or time and skill.   :-)

VERY TRUE!

Cheers,
Jack Mc