Re: [TR] Panel switch - TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Panel switch - TR3
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:23:21 -0500
Joe,

I have seen a few TR3s in my time and I have never seen one with the
rheostat for the panel lights, just for the heater which, by the way, is
pointless. At full current the fan moves very little air.

I always thought the dash panel light rheostat started with the TR4s.

But you are correct on the dash lights. They should be called dash dims.

Bob

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive