[TR] FW: Panel switch - TR3

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] FW: Panel switch - TR3
From: "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard@uprichard.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 22:25:03 -0500
Unlike the 2 TR3s featured in TVR, I want this car to be as close to
original as possible.  No rack and pinion, no roll-bar, no 89mm pistons,
etc., etc.  The only reason I would go back to the on-off switch is, knowing
my luck, I'll end up selling it to a concours judge who'll call me out on a
panel rheostat.

Plus, one of you kind folk has already agreed to sell me the switch for $5
and I have an old center panel without the "D".

Andrew