Re: [TR] backup to jack stands?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] backup to jack stands?
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:20:15 -0700
On 2/13/12 7:18 AM, Tim Gaines wrote:
> Incredible!   And how did YOU fare?
I was at work watching solder splash out of a wave soldering machine.
The person standing next to me was an Easterner who said "This is the
big one"  To which I replied "We can still stand so it is not the big
one."  But I will have to admit the 5+ rictor scale after shocks got
old. For the fist couple nights I slept in my Land Rover Dormobile
(camper) until enough of the mess was cleared to move back inside.  We
didn't have electricity for almost a week and a half so we did our
cooking in the the Dormobile and the surviving kerosene lamps from my
lamp collection provided light at night.  I've always been pretty good
about taking disasters in stride.

Teriann