Re: [TR] [TRY] Light connectors

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] [TRY] Light connectors
From: "Mike Welch" <spitfire@freebacon.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:36:49 -0700
I believe they're called bullet connectors.  They connect to the wire with
either crimp, solder, or the loose sleeve that you have.  britishwiring.com
says they're not available.
Moss motors part #157-107 "Bullet connector, solderless" is probably the
same thing, but they don't have pictures.

Mike Welch
Colorado Springs, CO
'69 Triumph Spitfire MkIII x2
'69 Honda SL350