Re: [TR] Light connectors

To: elliottr@rmi.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Light connectors
From: "Andrew S. Mace" <zoboherald@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 21:02:48 -0500 (EST)
 Roger, what you describe sounds like the correct, original setup to me!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us