Re: [TR] VTR Schedule...I'm with Chad!

To: tr6driver@yahoo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] VTR Schedule...I'm with Chad!
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 10:51:18 -0500 (EST)
Jamie -

Maybe you should start attending these events again, so you will actually
know what their schedules are
;-)

There has been no "move" - there is no "current schedule"
2011 in Breckenridge ended with a Saturday night banquet, just like nearly
every other VTR National event has. 2012 in Galveston will be the 2nd one
EVER to end with a Thursday night banquet.
VTR does not prescribe or require any specific schedule - its up to the
host.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 2/22/2012 10:10:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,