[TR] TR6 Steering Wheel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 Steering Wheel
From: davgil@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:44:56 -0500

------=_Part_1454_1092519925.1424807096463

Threads about restoring a TR 6 steering wheel reminded me of a minor problem
that has bugged me for years.  A DPO evidently tried to polish the spokes on my
steering wheel with steel wool,  Now, I have small red specks that I believe
are embedded steel that has rusted.  I have tried several methods to clean and
remove those, but no luck to date.  This is not a large issue, more of an
aggravation.  Has anyone who has had this dilemma found a solution?  Also, as a
long time lurker on the list, my thanks to Mark, Randall, Peter, and all who
give generously of their time to support this hobby.
Regards,
David Gill
1976 TR 6

------=_Part_1454_1092519925.1424807096463

6 steering wheel reminded me of a minor problem that has bugged me for
years.&nbsp; A DPO evidently tried to polish the spokes on my steering wheel
with steel wool,&nbsp; Now, I have small red specks that I believe are embedded
steel that has rusted.&nbsp; I have tried several methods to clean and remove
those, but no luck to date.&nbsp; This is not a large issue, more of an
aggravation.&nbsp; Has anyone who has had this dilemma found a solution?&nbsp;
Also, as a long time lurker on the list, my thanks to Mark, Randall, Peter, and
all who give generously of their time to support this hobby.</font></div>

------=_Part_1454_1092519925.1424807096463--

--===============6733732778490101216==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive