tvr

Re: New to TVR list, sorta

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to TVR list, sorta
From: madmd@ix.netcom.com (Mark A. Davis)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 16:04:00 -0500
Hi all,
I know this is a low volume list, but I only see one or two postings every
week or two.  Soeone out there must have something to say obout their TVR.
I'm working on a complete restoration of a 1974 2500M.  Frame and
suspension is completely done.  Motor is ready to put back in the frame,
but the tranny is being rebuilt.  Waiting for some syncros to be delivered
before that will be completed.  (triple webers, hot cam, overdrive on
tranny).
Body has been repainted.  Needs to be rewired.  Have universal Painless
Wiring harness to go in (12 circuits).
Any one else doing something similar?  Looking for some help in deciding
what to do with the radiator.  Considering an aluminum replacement for the
original.
Ant comments?
TIA,
Mark