tvr

Re: New to TVR list, sorta

To: akelliott@mindspring.com, tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to TVR list, sorta
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 11:10:17 -0800
Skip--Mark

  I currently run in stock class, solo2 SCCA so I Probably can
only offer sympathy. But if you need setup help for racing, I'll
try to help or find answers for you.

BTW, whats with the Skip name and TVRs? Skip Gurnee out here in
S.D. has a Vixen he bought new and has progressed? (more breakage)
to a Cosworth eng. w/200+ hp.

Bill Sanford
1979 TVR 3000s
1964 Griffith 200
1959 MGA Twin Cam (until yesterday :(  )
1960 MGA 1600
1969 Caddy Amb/Hearse
1989 5.7 IROC Camaro
1985 RX7 GS
1984 Niss. trk
go-kart
Go-ped
12hp riding mower
(okay, it looks like I'm a bit obsessed with powered transport)