Re: fatality at June Sprints

To: utter914@execpc.com (John Utter)
Subject: Re: fatality at June Sprints
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 15:09:15 -0400
I'm now taking this personally.  Ted and I are what I consider "racing
buddies" and he's helped me numerous times when I've been racing at
Waterford.  I'm devastated...you feel terrible when a fellow racer is killed
but when they're part of what you consider to be your immediate racing
"family", it strikes deep.  It's going to take a while to come to grips with
this news...

Does anyone know how to reach them to offer condolences?