Re: You too?

To: Andy Hiller <racecase@oneimage.com>
Subject: Re: You too?
From: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:08:55 -0600
Andy;

I am not experiencing this problem.  I am on several lists.  It is
becoming more and more of a problem on the internet though.  There are
automated "ROBOTS", "BOTS" for short, that are "examining" systems on
the internet and retrieving email addresses to be used for marketing.
The industries that you mention in your email are the most notorious
about using this tactic.

I would report this problem to your internet provider and the offending
addresses and see if they will help you resolve the situation.

Good Luck,
Monty Love