Re: Vintage Mini front end

To: JSGREBE <JSGREBE@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Vintage Mini front end
From: Don Suiter <suiter@ares.csd.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 07:58:51 -0700
Jeff,
I suspect not!,  most of the vintage groups go on 'how the car was raced
in period'.  RMVR in Colorado would not allow the car to run in normal
run groups.  Perhaps in exhibition,  there is some talk in RMVR to allow
cars with 'significant' race history in the 70's/80's to run as
configured, if they are documented race winning cars of major events.
If you get the RMVR newsletter it had a brief mention, but it is
discussion only.

Not sure of the other groups, perhaps VARA, if they bump you up a class
or two.

Regards,
Don ...

--
Don Suiter ACOC - webmaster (ACOC) - (ErEc,Ltd),
http://www.donsuiter.com/