Re: Lodging for Monterey Historics

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lodging for Monterey Historics
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:07:45 PDT
You know, when I made my reservation, I didn't even have to tell them
the date.  All I said was, "The Big One."  Never mind the Indycars,
never mind the professional golfers, never mind the Superbikes.  The
Monterey Historics weekend is by far THE biggest weekend in the Monterey
area.  A hotel reservations manager told me that.  Apparently, the best
way to get the choice accomodations is to belong to a car club that
reserves a block of rooms.