Re: Lodging for Monterey Historics

To: stahlcomputer@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: Lodging for Monterey Historics
From: Simon Favre <favres@engmail.ulinear.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:29:09 PDT
There is a web site for the track at

http://www.laguna-seca.com

which has some pics, and a schedule of spectator track events.  On the
team.net FTP site, there are some photos I uploaded from past events.
Go to

ftp://ftp.team.net/vintage/Images

Several of the vrgrp*.jpg pics were taken at Turn 2.  There's one I call
a real melee.  There is a Birdcage Maserati, several Ferrari 250TRs,
etc. all trying to get thru a funnel in one piece.

>are there any good links for a preview of the monterey event
>or links to picturepages of further monterey events?

I think the Monterey Chamber of Commerce maintains one as well. I think
it's at http://www.monterey.org but I could be mistaken.