Re: 13/13 and 7/10

To: Roger Sieling <sarl45@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: 13/13 and 7/10
From: Mike Rosen <mikerosen@home.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 17:53:04 -0500
You're certainly right on that!
I race 1958 Canada Class Sports racing special - 948 A Series powered. With the
15" 4.50&5.0 L Dunlops,drums all around and unadjustable (except for toe-in)
Morris suspension, I can sometimes (but seldom) run a faster lap than a good
948 Sprite running as they do today...It's totally a labour of love...certainly
not the fastest way to get around the track.

Mike Rosen