RE: 13/13 and 7/10

To: "'Jim Hayes'" <hayes@mediaone.net>
Subject: RE: 13/13 and 7/10
From: Sadek Charles H DLVA <SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:08:39 -0500
Jim,
        You have to use the design you had way back when....not the ideas
that have been festering in the back of your mind for 30-40 years...;>)...
        Oh, and I am ready for your new class...we had V8s mid-engine in
Corvairs in the late '60s AND two big block V8s mid-engine Corvairs in '75
racing in England and in Australia; one with Mclaren suspension and the
other with Lola parts.

Chuck Sadek
YS73