Re: CART race yesterday

To: <Jhalfdime@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <brian@uunet.ca>,
Subject: Re: CART race yesterday
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:37:42 -0400
I have to agree with you. I can't see CART lasting more than 2 more years. If
that truly comes to pass, Tony won't have won, at least he will not have won
me over. I will simply put more of my interest into vintage racing and have
nothing to do with any current race series. Without cable or dish, I don't
watch F1 and will not be converted to IRL. I guess that will me just that much
more time I can spend on my own cars and helping she-who-must-be-obeyed in the
garden. I'll have some fond memories. This self destruct mode makes Alex's
accident even more painfull to accept. Like being the last casualty in a war,
just as the truce was being signed.

Roger

>>> <Jhalfdime@aol.com> 10/15/01 04:49PM >>>

    It seems like CART is in a self-destruct mode now that the engine
manufacturers have backed away from them.  I hate to say it, but it looksl
 ike Tony George may have won.
Plug

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list