Re: CART race yesterday

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: CART race yesterday
From: Jim Hayes <hayes@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:51:49 -0400
After watching F1, watching CART is painful. Watching IRL is impossible.
The CART race yesterday was unbelieveable - how about the incident where
Paul Tracy was punted off in the pits?! Ugh.
But then again, Ralf has been acting a bit stupid lately...sibling
rivalry? But with Michael or Juan Pablo?
Jim

--
Jim Hayes
hayes@mediaone.net         http://www.JimHayes.com/