Pan Evac

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Pan Evac
From: John.Desantis@inficon.com
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:14:58 -0400
My engine builder is trying to talk me into using a pan evac system on my
66 Mustang 289.
The pan evac uses pressure pulsations in the header to pull a vacuum on the
valve covers.
This sounds like a great way to deal with blow by the rings.

Anyone have any experience with this?  Is this common or even legal in
vintage?

NOTICE: - This message including any attachments is intended only for the
use of the designated recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
information protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the
taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message including any attachments.