Re: 1275cc/"phat" bugeyes/period correct, etc

To: "Doug Meis" <s800racer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: 1275cc/"phat" bugeyes/period correct, etc
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:34:35 -0400
hmm, period correct preperation?  oh , i get it.......the saab is
slow....period! LOL!
and ummmm, yes i have a set of headlights to install just have not done it
yet.....and a set of front turn signal / park light assemblies.   (hey! at
least my wipers work....all 1 speed of them!  ROFLMAO!)

chuck.
"that darn orange saab"