Re: 1275s in Bugeyes

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, dmeadow@juno.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1275s in Bugeyes
From: PaceCars@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 16:57:46 EDT
Hi Gang,
CVAR does allow 1275cc Bugeyes. When we first started our club there were a
number of them and RMVR (our closest neighbor) allowed them as well. We
penalize them 3 points per event (enough to make it impossible for them to
win anything) for having incorrect bodywork. As for the 350" Camaros,
Mustangs, etc....we're working on that (can you say "pump"?).
Harold Pace
CVAR