Re: Fastest you have ever towed??

To: "Jerry Burr" <zero260@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Fastest you have ever towed??
From: "Richard Hardison" <blueshadow@starband.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:40:00 -0400
I tow with a 2001 Dodge 3/4 ton, diesel, 4X4 pick-up (spelled about 7000# of
truck).  The trailer is a 16 foot enclosed Wells Cargo (lots of wind drag).
The car is a Formula B.  All in the rig must weigh about 11-12,000 #.  For
short periods of time while passing on the interstate I probably get just
above 80 mph.  Normally cruise at about 70 mph. At 70 mph, I get about 13.5
mpg.

Richard