RE: Fastest you have ever towed??

To: "Jerry Burr" <zero260@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Fastest you have ever towed??
From: "cfchrist@earthlink.net" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:49:49 -0400
ok, considering evrything passes me on course, ....
i have been up to 90MPH in my 1979 chevy van towing a 1969 home built open
trailer with the saab evryone loves to pass cross tied down on it in the
70MPH zones in the flat lands part of southern I-95 area.
now on hills, well....errrr.... (forget it!  i'm passed on hills like i'm
passed on course!)
but what ya want fer a 1979 chevy van with 395,000 miles on it's odometer!
(gimmie a break guys, and girls!  it has a 305 2bbl, with stock single
exhaust!).

hey gang, it's paid for over and over and it's all i have to tow with!
and after relocating the seat rearwards ..i can be comfortable on long
hauls like going to sebring or V IR.

:)
chuck
saab #251
(the car ya love ta hate! ...LOL!)
ok!  how many of ya are cops and now looking fer my vintage van on yer
beat?   LOL!