2000-register

Re: brake upgrade

To: esp@hypermax.net.au, gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk, sssskings@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: brake upgrade
From: "steven king" <sssskings@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 19:15:06 GMT
Cindy & Terry

Thanks for the help, I think I will fit the four pot callipers from the
austin princess as fast road/competition pads are available off the shelf
over here for the same price as competition Triumph pads. I will try that
set-up for a while and see how it goes. definitely sounds like Stag brakes
are the way to go if you have 14" wheels.

Steve king