2000-register

Re: KONI's

To: 2000-register@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: KONI's
From: "steven king" <sssskings@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 19:29:58 GMT
Dave and Egil

Sounds like Koni's are the way to go, thanks for that.
I have thought of a piece of advice to share, if anyone is thinking of
purchasing new front or rear window rubbers, buy ones that are moulded at
the corners and joined at the ends. when I rebuilt my car 6 years ago I
bought a moulded one for the rear and a length from a roll for the front.
The rear one is still perfect and has never leaked, the front has never
stopped leaking and will soon be pulled out and replaced with a moulded one.

Cheers
Steve King