2000-register

RE: on the subject of brakes...

To: "'Cindy and Terry@ESP '" <esp@hypermax.net.au>,
Subject: RE: on the subject of brakes...
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 17:32:44 +0100
 well, I partly disagree here. Copper brake lines are not copper brake
lines, there are different types and materials on the market and it is
extremely important to check that the right one is chosen. If the lines are
pure copper the resuot is as you describe. If it is cunifer the story is
quite different. There is more on that subject on my webpage, a special page
is devoted to that question. see
http://www.geocities.com/Motorcity/garage/1048  a link to that page is on
the main page.

HTH. Gernot