RE: Weak spot - tapered pin-clutch fork

To: <jamdav@woodward.com>
Subject: RE: Weak spot - tapered pin-clutch fork
From: "Gary Coulter" <gcoulter@home.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:31:27 -0700
Jim,
I just tapped the bushings out with an appropriately sized socket and then
tapped the new ones in the same way.  I double-bushed each side.
Upon removal, you may have to hit them pretty hard to get them moving,
but once they move, they come out pretty easily.
I oiled the holes and the new bushings before putting them in.
Gary Coulter

 << Charlie,