Fwd: Re: FW: EFI on TR6??

To: 6Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Re: FW: EFI on TR6??
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
Berry, the system seems to work fine, and I'm using stock needles in
all the carbs.  I have the needles adjusted more to the lean side now
than when I had only two carbs.  I think the reason it all works is
because the engine is breathing a lot better now.  The head is ported
and polished, I have 1.65:1 roller rockers, the cam is about a stage 2
profile, and the exhaust is free flowing.  The O2 sensor and mixture
gauge confirm that everything is running fine.  I just have to fiddle
with the idle mixture a bit.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6