RE: Triple strombergs and Rimmer Exhaust

To: Phil Buck <PhilB@kxr.com>, 6Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Triple strombergs and Rimmer Exhaust
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:57:47 -0700 (PDT)
Great idea, but have you seen gas prices recently??!!  I'm driving a
total of 60 miles per day for work, and I have to fill the tank every
four days or so.  It's tough to keep my foot out of it with all that
power on tap, but I try to restrain myself so I can save some money.
But I often can't help myself.  My route to work is all secondary
roads, and if I get stuck behind some slower moving traffic, I eagerly
anticipate a passing zone.  A quick downshift from 4th O/D to 3rd
direct, foot to the floor, and I'm gone before I know what happened!

Tim