RE: leaded fuel O2 sensor

To: Bernard Robbins <brobbins@wlg.nec.co.nz>
Subject: RE: leaded fuel O2 sensor
From: "Santamaria, Joseph (Joseph)" <jsantamaria@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 07:23:06 +1000
Hi Bernard, thanks for the info.

How did you go with valve seat recession,pinging etc on the PI's with
unleaded and where did you source new rubbers for the injection.

Also do you have any circuits to drive the leaded sensor and a display(meter
etc) to display mixture or are there bosch units or others as full mixture
display kits.

Thanks for any help you can give in Advance
Joe Santamaria
* Lucent Technologies Australia Pty Ltd
Call Centre Consultant
Lucent Technologies CRM Professional Services
*Tel:   +61 2 93529287
*Fax:  +61 2 93529287
* mailto:jsantamaria@lucent.com