Re: Float height with Grose Jets

To: pagano@home.com (Russ Pagano)
Subject: Re: Float height with Grose Jets
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:44:23 -0700 (PDT)
Russ---The Grose jets shouldn't really effect where you set the float
heights, as you're measuring this with the jet in a closed positon.
Setting these heights at .625 is a little on the low side. (rich) If
changing these is the last thing you did before noticing the stumble,
try resetting the floats at .750. I'm aware that this seems opposite to
the way to go, but I wouldn't want to raise the fuel level more than it
is now, or you could flood the jet(s)

If nothing changes, it could be time to look at something other than
float level. If nothing else, put the stock jets back in, till you're
satisfied this is not the cause.

Dick Taylor