Re: Rear Springs

To: mjmullin@juno.com
Subject: Re: Rear Springs
From: "Bob Kraeuter" <Kraeuter.Bob@oscsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:37:04 -0400

Matt,

I've just installed the TRF mild comp springs and have noticed that they seem to
raise the rear end of the car too high. I'd like to find a way to lower the car
back to the normal height but I'd like to keep the springs. You mentioned in
your listing that you "cut" 1/2 in. off of the springs. Did you actually shorten
the spring or did you do it with brackets? How do you shorten the spring and
keep the ends flat?

Thanks,

Bob K
'72 TR6