Re: Any TR6s that were only hardtop?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any TR6s that were only hardtop?
From: Murry Mercier <trsixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:54:40 -0700 (PDT)
> In reference to the TR4 Dove:

A fine Dove has just arrived in the US and hopefully will frequent the
LBC shows in the midwest.

I saw It last month at T-I-M-E (Mallory Race Park, UK)with Jim
Jennings, it's new owner.  It's a Red beauty, frame up...

By now it should be in Lexington KY.

> In reference to the mounting front holes for the hard top:

My 73TR6 has not had a HT installed and therefore does not have the
mounting holes mentioned.  I am restoring a factory HT but am not far
enough along to begin the fitting process.  As memory serves me there
are markings at the location for the holes and the sleeves that should
be fitted.  My hardware collection is missing these pieces.

Murry Mercier
73TR6
CF10027