Magnecor plug wires

To: 6Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magnecor plug wires
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:55:01 -0700 (PDT)
This morning I posted a question about performance spark plug wires and
fellow lister Chris Young quickly responded and told me about Magnecor.
 I checked out their extremely detailed website and learned one hell of
a lot about this subject.  If anyone has any interest whatsoever in
spark plugs and plug wires, you should spend some time at
www.magnecor.com . They have all sorts of tech info about how these
things work, how they're made, what "low resisitance" is REALLY all
about, and quite a bit of info about other "performance" spark plug
wire manufacturers. Looks like a lot of the plug wires on the market
today are complete rip offs.  Often the same generic wire is marketed
by many different companies with different logos and colors, but it's
all crap underneath.  Most of the claims that a lot  of plug and plug
wire manufacturers make are total BS too.  I especially enjoyed the
news posting about Splitfire plugs being sued by the FTC for making
completely false and non-fact-based claims about more power, better
fuel economy, etc.  Anyway, thanks Chris!

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6 (soon with Magnecor wires!)

http://mail.yahoo.com/