Carb screws

To: 6Pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Carb screws
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 05:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
I remember hearing that although the screws used to hold the various
components of the carbs look like ordinary Phillips head screws, they
aren't.  They're some special kind of screw (just to make our lives
difficult, I suppose).  Does anyone know the name of this screw?  Also,
where can I buy a screwdriver for these crazy screws? When I had Gary
Martin redo my carbs, he told me that I had buggered up all the screws
on my carbs because I used a Phillips head driver on them.  Don't want
to make the same mistake again, especially after spending all that
dough!

Tim Holbrook

http://mail.yahoo.com/