Re: Small rear reflectors for 1971 TR 6

To: Mlinthcsa@aol.com
Subject: Re: Small rear reflectors for 1971 TR 6
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:05:16 EDT
Mike and List-

I have a 1971 TR6 also and tried to make a concours car out of it.  After
scavenging around at many car shows and calling vendors for 2 years, I found
them at TRF NOS.

I may have purchased the last set from them; however, I would certainly call
them if I were you.  Talk to Deb Gawlas at TRF, as she has a 1971 TR6 also,
and was very helpful in finding them.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 10/20/2000 8:11:54 AM Central Daylight Time,